You can now pre-order your favourite books, magazines and yarn for large projects!
PRE-ORDER - PomPom Summer 19
This is a pre-order to have your copy available for pick up or shipping
on the release day of May 31st!
Summer is coming and Issue 29 is now available to pre-order!
The nine designs were inspired by ceramic tiles, terracotta, and sand, so expect earthy shades with splashes of colour and repeating patterns. We have light summer tops and tees, a cardigan, a shawl, and a crochet bag - all light and breezy for warmer days.
Place your order today! Available in-store and for shipping on May 31st.
Pre-Order Sabri II Yarn Kit for the Sailing Sweater
When we first saw the Sailing Sweater by Beckie Paul we knew we had to knit it in Sabri II by Illimani! This is a perfect match of yarn to pattern! We love this combo so much we have decided to give you the opportunity to Pre-Order the perfect colour of Sabri II to fit your wardrobe.
We also love that both the designer and the yarn come from great Canadians in our own backyard!
A little more about the yarn:
Illimani's newest yarn just in time for Spring. With the breathability of the softest organic cotton and the downy drape of Alpaca, this worsted weight yarn in a chainette is sure to be a favorite for the warmer months.
Content: 85% organic cotton 15 % natural baby alpaca
Yardage and weight: 200 meters (218 yards), 100 gr
Gauge, needles: 20 stitches for 4 inch on US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
A little more about the pattern and designer:
Beckie Paul on Ravlery
Link to the Sailing Sweater Ravelry Page
Pre-Order for Laine Laine Magazine Issue 8 - Kelo (SUMMER 2019)
Issue 8 is now available for pre-order - the release date is May 31, 2019.
Issue 8 of Laine Magazine is 140 pages and includes:
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Eveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin.
- an interview with designer Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about the talented natural dyer, Ocean Rose
- "my story" by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amouree
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipesa travel guide to the hometown of the Laine team, Tampere Finland.